Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another Christmas Card for Saturday

This coming Saturday is the Christmas Card Extravaganza. I will be teaching two cards. This is the second one I prepared. I love the look of circle cards, and I've been seeing a lot of them lately. This design comes from book Wishes. I just got my copy of Wishes a few weeks ago! You can get your own copy by clicking on the picture and shopping at my web site.





For this card I used Jingle, the new Christmas paper. Since I had so many circles to cut out I used my Cricut today. I haven't used it in months! I used George and Basic shapes for the circles on the front. The base of the card was cut at 4 1/4 inches using Wild Cards. The first time I used that cartridge!




Supplies from Close To My Heart: Ornate Ornaments Stamp Set, Jingle B&T Paper, Juniper Cardstock, Twinkle Brads, Cranberry Ribbon Rounds, Staz On Ink, Juniper Marker, Tulip Marker, Crème Brulee Marker


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal