Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cards using Die-Cuts

Close To My Heart has a special offer for the month of November. It's collections of die-cuts with some dimensional elements that coordinate with their color palette. Here are some cards using the Autumn Harvest collection.




Design: Originals "Triple the Fun"

Supplies (All Close To My Heart): Enchanted Level 2 paper packet, Cottage Floral stamp set, November Word Puzzle stamp set, Autumn Harvest Die-Cut collection, Dimensional Elements Flower Garden, Sparkles, Piercing Tool, Originals book



Design: Stair / Step Card, I just learned this card design from a fellow CTMH consultant. It's so fun and would be great to use for place cards at a table.

Supplies (All Close To My Heart): Enchanted Level 2 paper packet, Shining Star stamp set, Autumn Harvest Die-Cut collection, Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal