Saturday, May 17, 2014

Faux Punch Art Cow


I have a whole board on Pinterest for punch art. I'd love to make these items but I don't have all the punches necessary. So I improvise with my CTMH Cricut cartridges. This cow was made with shapes from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I've included a link to download the file at the end of my post. Enjoy!



I picked out my shapes and arranged the using the Cricut Craft Room software. The shapes can be cut out the same time if you piece your paper on your mat: a 3 x 3 black square, 3 x 3 pink square, and 6 x 3 rectangle of white.


You can see the shapes cut out: circles, ornaments, oval and a cupcake! 

  
 I took a black marker to add details then assembled my cow!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal