Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Feb. Card Kit





For many months I was looking at purchasing the monthly card kits at Simon Says Stamp. In November of 2012 I took the plunge and subscribed. Now each month I get a box filled of goodies and an inspiration sheet. My problem is I haven't planned time to actually create. Now that school is out, and I am on summer vacation this is a priority! Each week I 'm going to take a kit and go to town! This weekend I started with the kit from February. I've made 8 cards so far and still have supplies to keep going. These four cards pictured are ones I created using the inspiration sheet from the Simon Says Stamp design team.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal