Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine Treat Tubes


One of my favorite product lines from Close To My Heart is My Creations. These clear treat tubes are new in the Spring / Summer 2013 Idea Book and Catalog. However, they are currently back ordered  I'm glad I got mine in time to make these sweet treats for my coworkers on Valentine's Day.

The My Creations Treat tubes will be great for party favors and presenting small gifts. I even folded up cash to give my niece and nephews!

Supplies:
My Creations Treat Tubes ( CTMH back ordered until March 1)
Sweetheart Paper Pack (retired CTMH)
Pink Designer Ribbon Collection (retired CTMH)
Paradise Baker's Twine Assortment (CTMH)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal