Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ornament and Keepsake Box



I'm always looking for crafts to complete with my students. This past weekend I was browsing for an idea of something my students could make to give to their parents. I saw a this video for snowman hand print ornaments and knew this is what I would do. The class completed them today.

Tomorrow is our last day of school before the holidays. So I brought the ornaments home to wrap them. Then I discovered this pattern I purchased awhile ago. I printed up the boxes on Close To My Heart's pattern paper from the Believe collection. I love the presentation almost as much as the students' ornaments. I'm sure their parents will love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal