Monday, September 12, 2011

Country Wreath Card


A few years ago Close To My Heart had a Christmas wreath stamp set. I saw a consultant layer paper to resemble a door and add the wreath stamped image. I thought that was so clever! Remarkable Wreath is a new stamp set in the current Idea Book and Catalog. I knew I had to bring back this design for the new stamp set. Using the Kraft paper really gives this a country chic vibe!  This could be an all occasion card, and the stamp set features a wreath for all seasons. I intend to use this card for a Christmas card,  and I will be teaching this design at the Christmas Card Extravaganza on Saturday. I hope to see you there!

9/16/11: After reading this post today, I needed to edit it to make sense! I must have been tired when I posted it. I also wanted to add that I used Glitz Gel to accent the wreath!

1 comment:

  1. Crystal, very cute! Love that wreath stamp set and the bling from the red sparkles! Hope your school year is going well!
    :)
    ---Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal