Sunday, September 18, 2011

Christmas Card Extravaganza

Yesterday's Christmas Card Extravaganza was a blast! My upline, Joyce, organizes this event every year in September. There were nine projects total. We started out making a gift bag Stacy Stokes designed. It uses a paper bag as the base!


After the gift bag project we made these four cards before lunch!

Bright and Cheery!

Unique way to open for your sentiment!

Isn't this cozy? Makes me want to be sipping some hot chocolate while reading! Designed by my friend Jean.

Look it's Rudolph! Stacey Rogers designed this cards for our Consultant swap and Christmas Card Extravaganza.

My card!
Yum, I look forward to the Taco Soup every year! After lunch it was time for four more cards.

I love this stamp set used for this card and that the consultant used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge for the shaped card!
Nancy Brown designed this easel card. I'm considering making thirty of these for the cards I'll be handing out this year.
The card features a tag to pull.

Wendy designed this card.
A surprise pocket inside for a treat!

Stacy Stokes prepared this snowflake gift card holder. I love how Stacy shows us how to bedazzle our artwork!
A pocket for the gift card and more beautiful stamped images.

 
This is an event we do every year. If you missed it this year and you are local, keep it in mind for next year. If you have any questions about the projects leave a comment. I do have cutting directions for my card and for the gift card holder Stacy Stokes prepared.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Everyone! Amazing and Beautiful Cards! I wish I could have been there! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about you all yesterday!!! We had our Christmas Card Day in Lancaster Co too!

    You had some GREAT cards!!!! Oh it would have been great to see so many of the friends in that area again! :)

    Our day went well too, but I do not have photos :(....someone was supposed to get them taken, we will eventually all get samples of the cards that were created as well...so I will post them on my blog as soon as I get them.

    Thanks for sharing!!! Christmas is in the air! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal