Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Relaxation Kit


Here are the contents of my roomie gifts. I'm calling it a relaxation kit! I put half a dozen scented candles in a tin and decorated with a paper band and flower. Next I burned a CD of music. I decorated the CD envelope and added the word "Relax" to the front. Lastly I used Close To My Heart's My Creations Board Book to make Spa Recipes. I found the recipes for homemade bath and body items on the Internet. I wanted to include chocolate too. However, that wouldn't mix with the scented candles. So I'm taking chocolate along for when we are hanging out in our hotel room!

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job on these, Crystal!! Thanks again for the creative gift. It is greatly appreciated :o)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal