Friday, April 2, 2010

First Studio J Layout


I've been taking old photos from my parents and scanning them to make digital images. That way they are preserved. My siblings and I can share copies and the originals. I've wanted to make a family heritage album. I purchased a black leather album and Silhouette paper for this project, but I just needed the time to do it. Now Close To My Heart developed Studio J an online digital scrapbooking program. Consultants have a preview period before it launches. I love this! I made 5 two-page layouts in approximately and hour. The best thing is I can order copies of the layouts for my brothers. I can put together 3 identical albums with Studio J. It's Faster. Simpler. Easier.®

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal, I love this layout and love this paper packet. Isn't it so cool that the paper packets are always around on Studio J! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal