Monday, January 25, 2010

Jeanette's Good Enough to Eat Colors

Finally! My shoulder has healed enough that I can slowly return to crafting and blogging! It's Monday and when I stopped by Jeanette Lynton's blog she posted a yummy color combination and a tip for stamping on chocolate! Today's colors are Chocolate, Hollyhock, Blush, and Parchment. (Instead of Parchment I used White Daisy.)




I need to start making Valentines so made a card I'll most likely give to my parents! The card design comes from the 2009 - 2010 Stampin Up catalog. I really like the highlighting behind the crocheted flower. It’s easy to do by sponging ink on the paper beneath it.




Close To My Heart products used: More to Adore Level 2 Paper Packet, More to Adore Stickease, Mini-Medley Accents White Daisy (flower), Brads Basic Assortment, One of A Kind Stamp Set, Hollyhock Ink, Chocolate Ink, Piercing Tool, Foam Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal