Monday, January 4, 2010

Jeanette's Embracing January Colors


Jeanette Lynton, the CEO and founder of Close To My Heart features a color combination on her blog every Monday. Today's colors are Indian Corn Blue, Lilac Mist, Sweet Leaf, and Vanilla Cream.

I need a birthday card for a friend (who is also my boss!) this week. So I decided to put this color combination to work with the book Wishes and make a beautiful card. The card pattern from Wishes is Medallion.







Close To My Heart products used: Vanilla Cream cardstock, Indian Corn Blue cardstock, Lilac Mist cardstock, Gracious Greetings stamp set, Elegant Floral stamp set (retired), Indian Corn Blue ink, Lilac Mist ink, Sweet Leaf ink

Other product: May Arts ribbon, dewdrops, Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal