Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Joyful Stars February 2016 Blog Hop



Welcome to the Joyful Stars February 2016 Blog Hop! On the 10th of each month a group of Close To My Heart consultants share artwork using some of our favorite products. This hop is a circle, so it doesn't matter if you are coming from Marie's blog or if you start here on my blog. Just continue around until you're back at the blog you started on to make sure you see all the fabulous projects.

 

Recently on Facebook, I saw a post about this mini bag project. Using the tutorial I created a project in Design Space and let my Cricut do all the scoring! Using Close To My Heart's La Vie En Rose paper and complements make this the perfect gift bag for Valentine's Day treats.

Thanks for hopping along this month. Your next stop is Stephanie's blog. Just in case you get lost or experience a technical difficulty, you might want to keep Joyce's blog open in a separate tab, as she has a full list of participants.

5 comments:

  1. I love your mini bag and all your design space creations. I don't have the Explore yet, but I'm beginning to think I "need" one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...it's always so nice to have a NEW pattern for a box to hold things! :) THanks so much for sharing your DS file!! Definitely saving this one....and plan to use it very soon! :) Also - love the use of the zip strip, and complements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.... Fabulous box with pretty papers! LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project, Crystal! Thanks so much for creating the Design Space file and sharing it. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute bag Crystal. I definitely need to try this.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal