Friday, July 5, 2013

Convention Present from My Roomie!



Before I left for Close To My Heart's annual convention I posted the layout I made for my roomie. Now that I'm back I wanted to share the darling key chain Jolene made for me! I love how their are pictures from each of the four prior conventions we attended. Such great memories! I think I need to add the picture below from this year.

My other roomie gift was also part birthday present. It was a piece from Origami Owl. I love this locket with an apple because we are both teachers, a pair of scissors since we are both papercrafters, books because we love to read and like the same authors, Mickey since we were at Disneyworld. Then there is my initial and birthstone. Thanks for the very thoughtful and lovely gift roomie. :)



On another note looking through my pictures at the Magic Kingdom I couldn't help but chuckle when I zoomed on Mickey from a faraway shot. I'd love to know how you'd caption this photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal