Monday, April 1, 2013

Soaring By to Day Hi Card

Edited 4/5/2013: I just found out about this awesome challenge blog CASology. Week 38 is the theme UP so I am entering this card. Check it our here.



The April Stamp of the Month has great images for spring, including this hot air balloon. I used the Unscripted Sketches pattern #204 for inspiration!




Supplies:
Cricut Artiste Cartridge: clouds, hot air balloon (Close To My Heart)
White Daisy and Sky Cardstock (Close To My Heart)
April 2013 My Sunshine Stamp Set (Close To My Heart)
Everyday Button Bits Stamp Set (Papertry Ink)
Gypsy and Barn Red Markers (Close To My Heart)
Black Ink Pad (Close To My Heart)
Zig Millennium Black Pen (EK Success)
Gelly Roll Stardust Pen (Sakura)

8 comments:

  1. How Cute. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation with the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your creative take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy card, Crystal - thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the clean and simple design! The colors are gorgeous...awesome job with the faux stitching. Love the color you used for the balloon - especially with the wee splash of purple!

    By the way, if you are interested, the challenge theme this week at CASology (http://casology.blogspot.ca/) is UP so your card would qualify for their challenge as well.

    Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Geri, I added my card to that challenge as well!

      Delete
  6. Fantastic Crystal, I love how you stamped your sentiment on the cloud. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this colour combo and the fun pattern on the balloon! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal