Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Cards That Christmas Forgot Parade


The Fred, She Said Design Team is sharing Christmas cards today. Yes, I know, Christmas was almost two weeks ago, but why not keep the Christmas spirit with us longer!

This is a card that I started designing with the release of the precolored Little Fat Santa. I put it aside to look for a stamp set saying Ho, Ho, Ho. I forgot about this card and came across it again this past weekend. I finished it by printing the sentiment and adding some liquid applique. I quickly made a dozen of this card so they are ready to go for Christmas 2013!

Check out all of "The Cards That Christmas Forgot" at the Fred, She Said Blog, and enjoy the New Year Sale at the Fred, She Said Store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal