Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Black and White Period


Three weeks ago I participated in a color challenge at the Heart 2 Heart Blog. The challenge was to use Black and White with a pop of color (see blog post here). That was the first time I used these paper flowers and since then I've kept them on my crafting table and seem to be inspired to create simillar cards. I'm calling this my "Black and White Period" in my papercrafting! :)

The scoring on the black paper was inspired by this post.

Recipe:
Black and White Cardstock (Close To My Heart)
Just Blooms Petal Paper Flowers (Close To My Heart)
Sparkles: Red, Pink and Purple Assortment (Close To My Heart)
Sparkle Flourishes (Close To My Heart)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this!!! So simple, yet so pretty :o) The pop of color in the middle of the flowers really makes this card. Great job :o)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal