Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bingo Layout

Here is the fourth layout I did in Studio J. It uses the digital paper and canvas shapes of the Stella Collection. The layout feature photos taken at a fundraiser for the school I teach at. It was an event that I put months of planning into. It is definitely scrap-worthy! Since I hadn't scrapped with Studio J in months, I was surprised to see some of the features you could do. Since I don't own a sewing machine this is the easiest way for me to add stitching to a layout. It was fun using stitching around the photos and placing stitched flowers with other elements. This week's challenge at the Heart 2 Heart Close To My Heart Challenge Blog is all about stitching.

5 comments:

  1. Crystal -

    Fabulous use of digital stitching! I've done stitching in Studio J the old way (with copy and paste) so I'll have to go out and check out the new feature. Its been a while since I've done digital scrapping!

    Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous layouts Crystal. I love how everyone made their pictures work. Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you raised a lot! What a great fundraiser! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout. I didn't realize you could add stitching in Studio J... I really have to get back in there...

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal