Friday, August 5, 2011

A Cricut Card




I used Close To My Heart's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to make this card. The card base and decorative layer were cut at 4 inches. The spiral flowers are 2 inches and 2 3/4 inches. The paper is from the Mayberry Level 2 Paper Packet. The embellishments are Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems for the flower centers and the new  Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel to create the detail of a stem. This card is going to Jean, a fellow Close To My Heart Consultant, and her husband as a thank you for driving us to the airport to catch the plane for convention!  Close To My Heart Corporation filmed a short video outlining the new Cricut cartridge. Check it out:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal, thanks for your message on my blog! I love how you made these flowers with the new cartridge! Can wait to get mine and start playing too!!! :) looking forward to out next swap!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal