Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October Stamp of the Month Layout


This layout design is from Magic, Close To My Heart's newest how-to-book. In August I attended an event for consultants to work on Stamp of the Month artwork. It was hosted by my sideline, Krista. Recently her layout was picked as a winner by the corporate office of Close To My Heart. YAY! 


I love Krista's idea of using the stamped candy cane images in the title. First stamp your title. Then stamp and cut out the candy canes from the Stamp of the Month set. Next line up where you want the candy canes to be "hooked" and cut slits on both sides of the letter with a craft knife. Last slide the candy canes through the slits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal