Friday, September 3, 2010

New Collections from Close To My Heart

When there is a new Idea Book and Catalog there are new paper and stamp collections to put on my wish list!

The first picture is artwork using Hooligans. At first glance I thought cute Halloween paper, but now I see more possibilities: "party animal" invitations and birthday cards or a "my little monsters" scrapbook page! I absolutely love the felt monster embellishments!



The next collection is Olivia, perfect for you autumn and Thanksgiving projects. My favorite is the coordinating stamp set, The Present.


Of course the Autumn and Winter Idea Book must have a Christmas collection! This year it's Mistletoe. I like the more traditional colors they used, and the holly patterned paper is beautiful. Although you don't see it in this picture. I just ordered the Dimensional Elements - Ornaments featured. I'm thinking they could be holiday project I complete with my students.


The last picture is Magnifique. At convention I drooled over a layout featuring the peacock printed pattern paper. It was embellished with the blue / green sparkle assortment and absolutely gorgeous. I'm eager to try it and will be posting it on my blog when finished. So check back again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal