Thursday, December 24, 2009

Money Envelopes



This year shopping has been the easiest thing ever! My parents have decided to put an in ground pool in the backyard (YAY!). So in lieu of Christmas presents we are all pitching in to the cost of the pool. I made these money envelopes for giving cash and checks as gifts. They were easy to make.


Step 1: Cut a piece of cardstock 7 ¼ x 10 ½
Step 2: Score the longer side at 3 ¼ and 6 7/8
Step 3: Cut a piece of patterned paper 3 3/8 x 7
Step 4: Add embellishments!

Close To My Heart products used: Jingle Level 2 Paper Packet, Jingle Level 2 Stickease, Twinkle Brads, Flurry Dimensional Elements, Waxy Flax, and Clear Sparkles


Other product: Stickles (glitter glue)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal