Sunday, October 4, 2009

Halloween Matchbook Treat Holder

Yesterday we had a Close To My Heart Team Meeting at Joyce's house. We made this cute treat holder inspired by another consultant's blog. She gives credit to another person with this creative idea. I love hopping from one blog to the next to see how these ideas form and are used creatively. I am so thankful for the many crafters out there that share and inspire us!

The outside:

The inside:


Supplies: I'm not sure of all of the supplies! The pattern paper is from Twitterpatted (Close To My Heart). The stamp set is Beware (Close To My Heart). I'm guessing the cardstock colors are Autumn Terracotta, Sunflower, and Pansy Purple (Close To My Heart). The paper punch is from EK Success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal