Thursday, April 9, 2009

So Sketchy Challenge #8

After doing the color challenge I'm hooked on finding others. I found a sketch challenge on another Close To My Heart consultant's blog. You can find the details and other cards on Mary's challenge here. For my card I decided to use another stamp set that I haven't used yet. Since it's the right time of the year for bunnies I thought I'd better use it soon!






Supplies from Close To My Heart: Ocean Textured Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Textured Cardstock, Blush Textured Cardstock (using up the scraps!), Bunny Love Stamp Set, Organdy Ribbon (retired), Watercolor Pencils, Blending Pen, Piercing Tool Kit

Other supplies: Stickles (Ranger), Cuttlebug Machine and Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Provo Craft)

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute!!! Very Springy! Thanks for playing - you are entered into the monthly blog candy drawing!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal