Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stationary Box








This is another project I worked on at my weekend retreat. I took the directions with me and was surprised when Michon, a fellow CTMH consultant had them too! When we started making our boxes a few others joined us. They all looked great. I'm still working on mine. My tags are not decorated, and I'm not sure what to do with my flaps. It's a little awkward when it closes. You can find the directions here.

Supplies (Close To My Heart, unless otherwise stated): Cardstock and Patterned Paper from Unforgettable, Aspiration Stamp Set, Kanji Phrases Stamp Set, Cocoa Ink, Blush Ink, Sorbet Ink, Cocoa Ribbon, Pewter Designer Brads, Sparkles, Love Letters Rub-Ons in Chocolate, Paper Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts), Die cut tags (Cricut machine)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal